Megaman VG battler Megaman VG battler

Awesome

Awesome take on Megaman. You must finish this! wicked concept!

Cityscape Cityscape

A patch is coming!!!

Even though im one of the authors for this game, NG will not let me make an update because im not the "main author". I will try to not affect the review score very much since I half made this game, I just want to let you guys know that an update has been made to fix the commerce glitch, I just have to wait until I can send it to TFX to put it up for me, (rolls eyes) since NG simply will not allow me to update my own game.

BI: Easter Edition BI: Easter Edition

haha

Thats pretty fun. haha, stupid bunnies. It really needs sound though.

mattymonster responds:

Yeah, I will fix the sound bug soon! For some reason the sound is way too soft so I will fix that right away! Thanks for your review

Seraph Seraph

Incredible

The intro cutscene was sweet, and the gameplay was wicked. I don't know how you pulled that off, making it look so 3d. Awesome game.

Miguel Gonzalez Adventure Miguel Gonzalez Adventure

I like the actionscripting job

The graphics aren't anything great but I really love the simple fluid gameplay. I had a lot of touble just on the second bat though, you should probably give the player a health bar of atleast 3 hits or something, and maybe he could fill it up by getting the apples. Also make it start out a little easier and gradually get hard.