Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1 Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1

wow

That was very well done. Sometimes it was a little bit hard to hear the character's voice, but other than that it was very very nice. Really reminds me of Ren & Stimpy.

Warrior Boarder Warrior Boarder

That was amazing

That was really insane dude, I can't believe how many frames you did for that. Do a Zelda one with that many drawn frames, that is very sweet sh!t. I love the deleted scene, haha.

sonic movie madness 2 sonic movie madness 2

sonic owns

Pretty cool but it keeps pausing on me and I had to skip some scenes to make it play again. Glitchy.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

it did?
the movie is probably far to long, sonic movie madness 3 will be shorter tough(actually longer but i´ll cut it in pieces)
Or perhaps you forgot to ahve hte preloader go all the way?

Megaman VG battler Megaman VG battler

Awesome

Awesome take on Megaman. You must finish this! wicked concept!

Cityscape Cityscape

A patch is coming!!!

Even though im one of the authors for this game, NG will not let me make an update because im not the "main author". I will try to not affect the review score very much since I half made this game, I just want to let you guys know that an update has been made to fix the commerce glitch, I just have to wait until I can send it to TFX to put it up for me, (rolls eyes) since NG simply will not allow me to update my own game.

BI: Easter Edition BI: Easter Edition

haha

Thats pretty fun. haha, stupid bunnies. It really needs sound though.

mattymonster responds:

Yeah, I will fix the sound bug soon! For some reason the sound is way too soft so I will fix that right away! Thanks for your review